You've put up a website to promote a product or service.
You've spent piles of cash to generate traffic.
But sales are not coming in.
So, you're wondering what is wrong?
Here are 10 website sales secret reasons why they are not buying from you:
1. You don't make people feel safe when they order. Remind people that they are ordering through a secure server. Tell them you won't sell their e-mail address and all their information will be kept confidential.
2. You don't make your ad copy attractive. Your ad lists features instead of benefits. The headline does not attract at your target audience. You don't list any testimonials or guarantees included in your ad.
3. You don't remind people to come back and visit. People usually don't purchase the first time they visit. The more times they visit your site, the greater the chance they will buy. The most effective way is to give them a free subscription to your e-zine.
4. You don't let people know anything about your business. They will feel more comfortable if they know who they are buying from. Publish a section called "About Us" on your web site. Include your business history, profile of employees, contact information etc.
5. You don't give people as many ordering options as possible. Accept credit cards, checks, money orders, and other forms of electronic payments. Take orders by phone, e-mail, web site, fax, mail, etc.
6. You don't make your web site look professional. You want to have your own domain name. Your web site should be easy to navigate through. The graphics should be related to the theme of your web site.
7. You don't let people read your ad before they get your freebie. When you use free stuff to lure people to your web site include it below your ad copy or on another web page. If you list the freebie above your ad they may never look to see what you're selling.
8. You don't attract the target audience that would buy your product or service. A simple way to do this is to survey your existing customers to see what attracted them to buy. This information will help you improve your target marketing and advertising.
9. You don't test and improve your ad copy. There are many people who write an ad copy and never change it. You have to continually test and improve your ad copy to get the highest possible response rate.
10. You don't give people any urgency to buy now. Many people are interested in your product but they put off buying it till later and eventually forget about it. Entice them to buy now with a freebie or discount and include a deadline date when the offer ends.
May these website sales secrets help you to make a lot of money and succeed.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", (online trading), program which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Secret Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash"?
Getting a Targeted Visitor to a website is a waste... Read More
1. Choose a big enough font size. A size 12... Read More
So you've decided to start an online work at home... Read More
Developing a website with content that entices visitors to return... Read More
Your content is what gets you in search engines, speaks... Read More
I can't think of any business alive today that couldn't... Read More
So you have a good idea for a business and... Read More
If you have your own business website and you are... Read More
Selecting the Perfect Domain NameThe first issue I have with... Read More
Have you ever wondered what challenges are faced by other... Read More
The internet has taken over our lives with a vengeance,... Read More
Everywhere you look these days, people are telling you that... Read More
Most people know they need a website in order to... Read More
When building a relationship, listening is more important than talking.A... Read More
There have been many significant changes to the face of... Read More
Right after the thought, "I need a website," people usually... Read More
Your site is getting traffic, but conversion rates are horrible.... Read More
In about the Time it takes to Watch a Reality... Read More
When I set up my website I felt paypal was... Read More
How many Web Sites did you stumble over telling you... Read More
The big thing these days is your ability to capture... Read More
Some left shoes are in isle 5, while the right... Read More
Although there are significant differences among the various types of... Read More
Profiles are one of the best kept secrets around regarding... Read More
In 1995 a new era of accessibility for disabled people... Read More
The "robots" meta tag, when used properly, will tell the... Read More
People like to get immediate responses to requests. Autoresponders are... Read More
What happened on your website yesterday? What about last week... Read More
D.zigns dzignerwebs The Basics Before starting on... Read More
The definition of the phrase "Content Management" depends on what... Read More
Your business website is a critical aspect of being able... Read More
There are many different traffic analysis tools, ranging from simple... Read More
Making a web site is easy. Making a good web... Read More
More and more businesses are recognizing the importance of content... Read More
Did you know that hosting companies overcrowd their servers despite... Read More
Understanding and using web analytics.In recent years, website marketers were... Read More
After having decided to start a business, the next thing... Read More
That's right. According to a recent study by Nielsen/NetRatings, Amazon.com... Read More
Having an eye catching website is great, but are you... Read More
Huge Mistake #1: Creating a Website with Flash -- Did... Read More
Do you make your website just to entertain yourself or... Read More
1. The first page appears quickly.It's a good way to... Read More
How popular is online shopping? And is there room for... Read More
After planning the design and content of your website, it's... Read More
An accessible Web site is easily approached, easily understood, and... Read More
Running an effective website is a continuous process. I have... Read More
The Internet is a remarkable publishing medium. With just a... Read More
Your web site will be your window to the world.... Read More
An automated accessibility tool is a piece of software which... Read More
If you haven't made the sales and built your clients... Read More
Web Development Web Development